August 16, 2014

Wtf.

Some dumbass just asked me to add her hacking blog like I wouldn't check it out.  I hope you all are smart enough not to fall for this dumb shit. I'm sorry for cursing but I hate when people do this.
The blog makes no sense and she obviously just wanted me to add her to the poll cuz she thought people would visit and give her their info. Omg what a dumbass....sorry .... Anyways 4 days left to vote for your favorite blog. Listen I've been reading the chat and amazing gossip is cheating. I stalk those polls....ok not really but this happened yesterday. Where I am it was like 10:24 and they had 7 votes. Then at 10:26 they had 85.  I personally think that's. Cheating. Because. How did they get 78 votes in less than 1 minute .  Honestly there is nothing anybody can say this time to change my mind unless they have a logical explanation or if they can explain how they got 78 people to vote in a minute.. as of now amazing gossip so disqualified. I cannot remove them from the poll now cuz I'm on my iPad but yeah ....they're disqualified.....case closed

(CLICK PICTURE TO SEE IT LARGER)



-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment